Microsoft Graph Feature Requests

Welcome to the Microsoft Graph UserVoice! Do you have anidea or feature suggestion based on your experience with Microsoft Graph?Please share these with us by submitting your idea below or voting up ideassubmitted by other users. This forum will be directly monitored by theMicrosoft Graph engineering teams who are working on new features every day.

If you have feedback on a specific API service, pleasechoose the corresponding category. Please submit any broad ideas related toMicrosoft Graph or ideas across more than one service to the “General”category.

This site is only for feature suggestions and ideas! If youneed technical help, please go to the Microsoft Graph StackOverflowor if you have a Premier support contract raise a support ticket.

For more information on the Microsoft Graph, please checkout https://graph.microsoft.com .

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Store custom data at the user (like an mdb in the users own filesystem)

I like to be able to provide custom data storage - inside the users own office365 - for the users of my applications, like https://www.dropbox.com/developers/datastore .

With that I would be able to create applications without the need to provide and maintain a data backend. And the user would not need to rely on (or trust) a database maintained by me.

With an easy to use api (like azure mobile services).

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Users  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. O365 api GetNextPageAsync always returns null

I'm enumerating all the emails in a users inbox but when i try to call GetNextPageAsync the result is awyas null even though i know there are more emails. running the original query again does once again return the first 50 items, and then nothing

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mail (Outlook)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Server error when the user has a Room contact

When making a request to:
    https://outlook.office365.com/EWS/OData/Users(';<user>@<domain>.onmicrosoft.com')/Contacts

If the user has a Room as a contact. i.e. From https://outlook.office365.com, go to People/Directory/All Rooms. Select a room, then "Add to Contacts"

Then the request fails with:

code=500
    data=
    { "error" : { "code" : "ErrorInternalServerError",
    "innererror" : { "message" : "Object reference not set to an instance of an object.",
    "stacktrace" : " at Microsoft.Exchange.Services.OData.Model.ContactSchema.<.cctor>b__2c(Entity e, PropertyDefinition ep, ServiceObject s, PropertyInformation sp)\r\n at Microsoft.Exchange.Services.OData.Model.SimpleEwsPropertyProvider.GetProperty(Entity entity, PropertyDefinition property, ServiceObject ewsObject)\r\n at Microsoft.Exchange.Services.OData.Model.ContactProvider.ItemTypeToEntity(ItemType itemType, IList`1 properties)\r\n at Microsoft.Exchange.Services.OData.Model.ContactProvider.Find(String parentFolderId, ContactQueryAdapter queryAdapter)\r\n at Microsoft.Exchange.Services.OData.Model.FindContactsCommand.InternalExecute()\r\n at Microsoft.Exchange.Services.OData.ODataCommand`2.Execute()\r\n at Microsoft.Exchange.Services.OData.ODataTask.Execute(TimeSpan queueAndDelayTime, TimeSpan totalTime)",
    "type" :…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar (Outlook)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Discovery Service -- allow addition of custom services

The O365 discovery service allows me to get the Inbox/Calendar/etc. service endpoint for a given user. I want the ability to extend that to include endpoints for my organization (Expense Report app/Timesheet app/etc).

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Request grouped under investigation OFFICE 365 API ENHANCEMENTS. Investigation currently in progress with expected internal report-out date of 8/1. Public updates to follow soon after the internal review, exact date tbd.

5. 14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback about the Office Developer Platform. The team likes your idea and we want to look into it further, so we’ve moved it to the Investigation Queue.

6. Mail.ReadBasic.All permission scope

The ability to access a users mailbox as an application (app-only) without access to the message body or attachments.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mail (Outlook)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add IPv6 Support

Please add IPv6 support for graph.microsoft.com

Calling the API from IPv6 only connections fails.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Office 365 Rest API : Restrict access to specific room calendars only

With Microsoft Graph/O365 REST Apis, we can setup an application to provide access to mailboxes through API. This works. However, I'd like to know if there is a way to restrict such access to specific room mailboxes only?

If it is not supported, can microsoft team provide this feature and is there any other way for now (other than rest apis) to perform read/write operations for limited mailboxes?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar (Outlook)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 36 37 38 40 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base