Microsoft Graph Feature Requests

Welcome to the Microsoft Graph UserVoice! Do you have anidea or feature suggestion based on your experience with Microsoft Graph?Please share these with us by submitting your idea below or voting up ideassubmitted by other users. This forum will be directly monitored by theMicrosoft Graph engineering teams who are working on new features every day.

If you have feedback on a specific API service, pleasechoose the corresponding category. Please submit any broad ideas related toMicrosoft Graph or ideas across more than one service to the “General”category.

This site is only for feature suggestions and ideas! If youneed technical help, please go to the Microsoft Graph StackOverflow or if you have a Premier support contract raise a support ticket.

For more information on the Microsoft Graph, please checkout https://graph.microsoft.com .

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Graph SDK tutorial for Java

There is no Graph SDK Tutorial for Java yet

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

In Backlog  ·  0 comments  ·  SDKs and Tooling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Office 365 SDK API - Class Library Reference

The documentation on dev.office.com for the new SDK API reference is great for how to, but what's missing is class library documentation for the assemblies added in the various NuGet packages. For instance, I should be able to get to a page that for something like Microsoft.Office365.OutlookServices.OutlookServiceClient. Today I have to use a .NET reflection tool, the Object Browser in Visual Studio or write some code and see the IntelliSense to see what objects, methods & properties are available to me.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  SDKs and Tooling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base