Microsoft Graph Feature Requests

Welcome to the Microsoft Graph UserVoice! Do you have an idea or feature suggestion based on your experience with Microsoft Graph? Please share these with us by submitting your idea below or voting up ideas submitted by other users. This forum will be directly monitored by the Microsoft Graph engineering teams who are working on new features every day.

If you have feedback on a specific API service, please choose the corresponding category. Please submit any broad ideas related to Microsoft Graph or ideas across more than one service to the “General” category.

This site is only for feature suggestions and ideas! If you need technical help, please go to the Microsoft Graph StackOverflow or if you have a Premier support contract raise a support ticket.

For more information on Microsoft Graph, please checkout https://graph.microsoft.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. List members outside the organization

When doing a request to "groups/{id}/members", I would like to get a complete list of members. That is, this list should include contacts that are not part of the organization, but are members of that particular group though.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a "My Groups - Read/Write" Permission (that does not require Admin Consent)

It should not be necessary to require an admin consent to do Group read write operations through the graph API. There should be a permission for My Groups.

81 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

12 comments  ·  Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The work has started, but there is no target date yet due to early investigations. This will work first on Microsoft Teams, then we will target Office 365 Groups. ^JT

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base