Microsoft Graph Feature Requests

Welcome to the Microsoft Graph UserVoice! Do you have anidea or feature suggestion based on your experience with Microsoft Graph?Please share these with us by submitting your idea below or voting up ideassubmitted by other users. This forum will be directly monitored by theMicrosoft Graph engineering teams who are working on new features every day.

If you have feedback on a specific API service, pleasechoose the corresponding category. Please submit any broad ideas related toMicrosoft Graph or ideas across more than one service to the “General”category.

This site is only for feature suggestions and ideas! If youneed technical help, please go to the Microsoft Graph StackOverflow or if you have a Premier support contract raise a support ticket.

For more information on the Microsoft Graph, please checkout https://graph.microsoft.com .

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Get-BlockedSenderAddress to Graph API

One common security trigger for email accounts is to monitor whether any account under your tenant is blocked as a spammer (as this could denote infection).

This data is available in the console or with the Get-BlockedSenderAddress cmdlet, but all the other data I need is available through MS Graph API, and I would prefer to be able to pull everything from Graph as a single federated endpoint rather than going back to pulling bits of data from each system individually.

This would make sense either under Security or under Mail

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. create a security api endpoint for investigations

ATP has been great - it automatically handles a lot of things for us. So I don't need to see all of the alerts that come through every day.

However, I do care about seeing the investigations as they need to happen - perhaps to automate it through flows or powerapps.

It would be great to have an API Endpoint for Investigations. I tried to correlate ThreatManagement alerts to items in the Investigations component, but the IDs don't line up. I don't see any other way to query for those id's.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Scoping Microsoft Graph application permissions to specific Sharepoint Sites

As a developer, I'd like to use the Microsoft Graph API to access data on Microsoft Sharepoint Sites. At first glance, I would enable the permissions at the Application Level and access the Sharepoint Site data, however, when an administrator grants access they are granting access to ALL sharepoint sites - therefore in a large enterprise organization, this is viewed as a security risk and is usually disabled (as it should be). Recently, Exchange services enabled scoped permissions so that only specific mailboxes can be accessed at the application level. It would be great if we could apply a similar…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. current score

Calling https://graph.microsoft.com/beta/security/secureScores?$top=1 I can get 'currentScore' and 'maxScore', however when I call https://graph.microsoft.com/beta/$metadata#Security/secureScoreControlProfiles what I am getting back is only 'maxScore' - can you add 'currentScore' here as well? Or I am missing some point here?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Extend Rest API to allow read of security and compliance center alerts

Security and compliance center alerts data is only available from powershell, it would be great if we could at least read the alerts through the rest api.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base