Microsoft Graph Feature Requests

Welcome to the Microsoft Graph UserVoice! Do you have an idea or feature suggestion based on your experience with Microsoft Graph? Please share these with us by submitting your idea below or voting up ideas submitted by other users. This forum will be directly monitored by the Microsoft Graph engineering teams who are working on new features every day.

If you have feedback on a specific API service, please choose the corresponding category. Please submit any broad ideas related to Microsoft Graph or ideas across more than one service to the “General” category.

This site is only for feature suggestions and ideas! If you need technical help, please go to the Microsoft Graph StackOverflow or if you have a Premier support contract raise a support ticket.

For more information on Microsoft Graph, please checkout https://graph.microsoft.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Link to specific user Calender with available services

The service can be shared, but if the client is assigned to a specific Sales Rep, then we want them to schedule a meeting with this person only. I need to be able to have a User URL where it would show the services for this user.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Customer Booking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add the possibility to subscribe to add/modify appointment in Booking

Now the only way to understand that an appointment is created or modified is to receive an email. But if I want to create custom emails by another service and just need to know when the appointment is created there is no way to do it. Please add Bookings to the webhooks - I am sure that this feature will be useful not only in this scenario.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Embed, Widget and Popup Options for MS Bookings

Please create more website embedding options for Microsoft Bookings. Right now there's just a simple HTML code and IFrame. which both look terrible. I'd like features like Calendly, where they have a Inline Embed, Popup Widget, and Popup Text embedding options for customers to find our booking pages.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Include custom fields on the Booking Appointment API

The Booking Appointment API (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/api/resources/bookingappointment?view=graph-rest-beta) does not include any custom fields that may have been included as part of the service definition.

It would be great to have the API result updated to include the custom fields, both question and response.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Customer Booking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Create Booking Service: More properties for "Scheduling Policy"

Please allow to set custom scheduling policy, where we can specify date and time slots for booking availability, while creating new booking service from the REST API.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Create Booking Service: "Maximum attendees" property

Please allow to set property "Maximum attendees" while creating new booking service from the REST API.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Create Booking Service: "Add online meeting" property

Please allow to set property "Add online meeting" while creating new booking service from the REST API.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. More properties on response for Bookings customer

When I create a new customer booking it showed me many fields (first name, lastname, phone etc.. ) and when I call from API the response return only two value (displayName and emailAddress) can please add all fields value on response.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add "workingHours" object to API queries of bookingServices to expose custom availability

Booking Services can be configured with custom availability, through the MS OEM Bookings configuration portal. However this availability is not exposed to the 1.0 or beta Graph API.

My suggestion is to model the workingHours object from List staffMembers Graph API query. Just as custom availability is exposed for staff, it shoudl be exposed for services.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customer Booking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base